Sunday, June 12, 2011

Giddy over my latest deal at Rite Aid

My brother has been asking me for razor deals for weeks. I had grabbed a free set of razors at Wal-Mart last week, but they were the cheap disposable ones and only lasted two shaves for him.

This week, I was ecstatic to see the Schick Hydro on sale at Rite Aid and a few other stores. I sat down and tried to pick the best combination - do I go to CVS and buy one with the $4 coupon I had in the newspaper (last week or week before???) and then use the $4 ECB on the next transaction with the $3 coupon from Facebook? Do I go to Rite Aid where it's BOGO free and I can buy both in one transaction? Do I check out the price at Publix or Kroger next time I'm there?

Because I was picking up my brother at the Y, I settled on Rite Aid because it was on our way to Wal-Mart. They had the Schick Hydro 3 for $8.99 and BOGO free. Next to it was the Schick Hydro 5 for $9.99, also BOGO free. We debated it, and my brother preferred the 5 blade razor. So we took our selections to the counter, used our Rite Aid card, the $4 coupon from the paper and the $3 coupon from the Facebook page. We walked out of there for just over $3 for 2 razors!!!! 84% savings. Now, if we had selected the 3 blade version, we could have walked out of there for just over $1.

Great idea for Father's Day gifts or just a new razor for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment